Pan-Canadian Examination Preparation Workshop
To help you better prepare for and enhance the success rate for both of the Pan-Canadian Written and the Clinical Case Study Examinations.
- Introduction to the Clinical Case Study Examination regarding contents, areas of coverage and formats
- Practice of Examination Questions
- Discussions regarding how to answer the questions
- Exam tricks, tips and avoids
Upon the completion of these workshops, participants will:
- Acquire more knowledge and better understanding of the Pan-Canadian Clinical Case Study Examinations for TCM Practitioners and Acupuncturists
- Familiarise with the contents and format of the exams
- Practice and experience the exam questions
- Identify the areas of improvement
- Build confidence and improve success rates
Who Should Attend:
Candidates and individuals interested in the Pan-Canadian Examinations
Date and Time:
September 7, 14, 21, 28 & November 9, 16, 23, 30, 2019 (Saturdays) 2:00pm-9:00pm
Registration & Fee:
Regular: $1200 (early bird before August 9, 2019). $1500 regular price. $250/day register two weeks prior to the workshop. $300/day register thereafter.
Future Changes for Pan-Canadian Examinations:
According to CTCMPAO, the Pan-Canadian Examination will be using the Computer Based Test with the combination of written and clinical case study examination, and may be practical exams. Candidates unsuccessful in October 2019 will be subject to the new tests.
Location & Contact:
Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
700 Lawrence Ave. W. Suite 433, Toronto, ON
Email: email@example.com; Tel: 416-782-9682