Winter 2021 Admission Application
Why consider a Career in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture?
- Thousands of years of history, natural remedies, proven effectiveness for health promotion, and for disease prevention and treatments
- A concept of balancing our body, mind and spirit, as well as life
- Doing what you love, help who you love and serve your community with passion and compassion
- Having a promising and rewarding career
- Be your own boss!
Why the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TSTCM)?
- A trustworthy, specialized TCM institution with over 25 years of outstanding reputation
- Learn from one of the most enthusiastic, passionate and experienced faculty
- Founded by Mary Wu, an industry leader with determination and dedication to deliver the highest quality of TCM education and unparalleled support to every student
- Proven track record of high pass rate for registration examinations in Canada (Pan-Canadian Examinations) and United States (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Successful graduates rated as the BEST acupuncturists, finest TCM professionals, educators and leaders
International Students Welcomed:
- TSTCM is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI # O0244866794117) and welcomes international students to apply
- Graduates of TSTCM qualified to take the US licensing exams by NCCAOM (school code: FOR 70560)
Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine is an OSAP designated institution. The school code is: EPNQ
TSTCM students may qualify for government grants and loans which may cover the tuition and some living expenses depending on individual situations.
Virtual Open house
Join us for our virtual open house on Zoom, on the following dates! Our founder & President, Mary Wu, and some current students will walk you through the introduction to your TCM journey.
- Oct 13, 2020 7-8:30 pm (Eastern time)
- Nov 24, 2020 7-8:30 pm (Eastern time)
E-mail us email@example.com or fill out the form below to register today.
Application deadline (for Guaranteed Enrollment): November 4, 2020 (note: even thought deadline application still accepted as of today, with no guaranteed enrollment and possible late fees may apply)
Government recommended date for OSAP application for fall term: October 1, 2020 (see OSAP website)
Winter 2021 term begins: January 4, 2021
- Contact us or read up more to find out more - fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand the admission requirements and begin gathering supporting documents
- Submit your application to email@example.com
Send us a note below or call us at (416) 782-9682 for a school visit or if you have any questions: