- Two or more years of post-secondary education. For foreign education the Educational Credential Assessments by WES or ICES is required; OR High School diploma (OSSD or equivalent) plus two or more years of work experiences.
- English proficiency. If the post-secondary education is not in English proof of English proficiency is required. For TOEFL IBT: minimum 80 or higher; For IELTS: minimum overall band score of 6.0 or higher.
Prospective applicants for admission to TSTCM must provide the school with the following:
- A properly completed Application for Admission form;
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education sent directly from the institution;
- For foreign education a credential evaluation report from WES or ICES;
- English test result (TOEFL iBT or IELTS) if post secondary education is not in English;
- A non-refundable $113.00 ($226 for international applicants) application fee;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- A statement of purpose reflecting the applicant's capabilities; how he/she became interested in pursuing a career in TCM; his/her vision as a future TCM practitioner and why he/she chose TSTCM;
- Two passport photos taken within the last 3 months;
- Financial Statement for international applicants.
Applications must be received by the same date two months prior to the beginning of the term. Applications received after the deadline will only be considered if there is space. International Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit all required application documents as early as possible since application for student visa may take more time.
Complete and send application form, together with required documents and applicable fees. The school will contact the applicants to arrange an interview. Within two weeks following the interview the admission decision will be sent out by email.
Accepted applicants can confirmed the enrollment at TSTCM by submit the tuition deposit of $500 before the registration starting date. Accepted applicants can directly complete the course registration after the registration starting date.
Students can start their study in September, January and May.
Ready to begin the process? Send us a note below or call us at (416) 782-9682 for a school visit: