MC Beauty Cosmetic Clinic: ACUPUNCTURIST POSITION AVAILABLE
MC Beauty Cosmetic Clinic's message:
Are you a master of your craft? Do you want to be part of the exciting expansion of one of Toronto's premier medical aesthetic clinics? Do you want to come to work each day and make a positive difference in people's lives? MC Beauty has a tremendous opportunity for you to join our team and build your career.
MCB's Vision: Using state of the art technology, medical grade skin care and advanced techniques to maximize results, MC Beauty Cosmetic Clinic offers private, upscalc, and personalized patient care. Our medical and acsthetic staff come highly educated, bringing you the best the industry has to offer.
What We Do: Whether preventative or corrective, our clinic offers the gold standard in treatment options. In an ever-changing industry, we focus on results, safety, and longevity. We treat a full spectrum of concerns such as rosacea, melasma, acne and anti-aging. From oxygen facials, dermaplaning and chemical peels to laser hair removal, PRP, Botox and filler- we've got you covered! Our staff continually educate and recertify to bring you the best and most up to date the industry has to offer. We are now expanding our services!
The Right Acupuncturist: We are seeking an Acupuncturist who is hard working, service oriented, has an upbeat attitude, and most of all, loves helping people feel great! The successful candidate is motivated and eager to grow with and contribute to our specialized team of experts. We believe in collaborative and integrated care and are looking for a "team player" who will deliver the highest level of care to our clients.
- Exceptional technical skills
- Perform client intake and assessment
- Perform Acupuncture treatments to improve each client natural self-healing and prevent or treat illness
- Provides professional, confidential service and treatments
- Creates a welcoming presence and positive first and last impression and experience for all clients.
- Comfortable giving professional recommendations of products and service outside of acupuncture.
- A highly motivated team player who is flexible, friendly, eager to learn and exceptionally client focused
- Keeps an impeccably clean and organized treatment room & maintains accurate client record
- Other duties as directed by the Clinic owner Work & Grow with Us: Work with some of the most passionate, driven, and effective leaders in the medical aesthetic world. What else can you expect?
. Complimentary treatments & discounts on medical grade skin products
- Flexible work schedule to meet work-life balance (some evening required) - Commitment to your training and career growth. . Of course, all of this also comes with a market competitive salary.
How to Apply: If you are interested in and well qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the job title in your email subject line.