Fall 2020 Admission Application
Why a career as an Acupuncturist or a TCM Practitioner?
- Helping patient with various ailments, such as pain, insomnia, depression, etc.
- Flexible working location and schedule
- Promising future financial trajectory
- Do what you love and are passionate about!
Which school to pick and why TSTCM (Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine)?
- Visit the prospective schools you are looking into, try out their teaching clinics, and sit into a lecture to see which learning style and environment suits you best
- Established 25 years ago, TSTCM is the oldest TCM school in Ontario, with a reputation of diligent teaching and applied mentorship
- TSTCM has one of the highest pass rates in Canada for the qualifying professional board exams (Pan-Canadian Examination)
- The teaching clinic is well established, realistic and professional - valuable real life first hand experience with patients
Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine is an OSAP designated institution. The school code is: EPNQ
Eligible student that requires financial assistance may receive financial aid that consists of two parts: grants and loan. The grants portion may cover the entire tuition and some living expenses depending on situations.
Application deadline (for Guaranteed Enrollment): July 8, 2020
Application after deadline: still accepted, with no guaranteed enrollment and possible late fees may apply
Recommended date for OSAP application for fall term: June 30, 2020 (see OSAP website)
Fall 2020 term begins: September 8, 2020
Application Process at a Glance:
- Contact us or read up more to find out more - fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Understand the admission requirements and begin gathering supporting documents
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a note below or call us at (416) 782-9682 for a school visit or if you have any questions: