TSTCM Free PLAR Case Study Workshop
Case Study Test Workshop (7pm - 9:30pm)
July 12, 2016
Learn From the Experienced
for TCM Diagnosis, Syndrome Differentiation and Treatments Purpose:
This workshop is designed to help Grandparented R.Ac & R.TCMP to better understand the process and requirements for PLAR Case Study Assessment Test.
Following a PLAR case study test format, the instructor will show you:
- What information is provided on the case study test
- What are the requirements for your responses or answers to the questions
- How to analyze the information step by step _ the A, B, C, D, E, F Gs for the reasons of diagnosis and syndrome differentiation
- How to determine the treatment principles according to the syndrome differentiation
- How to select acupuncture points and determine the method of manipulations
- How to select herbal treatment
Dates and Time:
Tuesday July 12 (7pm-9:30pm), 2.5 hours of Credits for Professional Development
To Register the workshop please email your name and CTCMPAO registration number to: email@example.com. You can also call 416 782 9682 to register. Space is limited. The workshop is free to all grand-parented members.
Location and contact:
Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
700 Lawrence Ave. W. Suite 433, Toronto, ON.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 416-782-9682; Fax: 416-782-9681
Instructors and Session Facilitators:
Mary Wu (R.TCMP): Mary has successfully passed the PLAR Case Study Assessment Test and transferred to General Registration. She also has rich first-hand experiences in writing and passing, the US-NCCAOM and CTCMA-BC examinations, and extensive knowledge and experience in clinical practice, teaching and testing.