re you an outstanding individual who has a strong passion for passing Traditional Chinese Medicine knowledge onto future generations? Do you have a large amount of experience teaching and practicing TCM? If so, you are invited to apply for one of the following openings at TSTCM. To apply, please forward your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject heading. You will be contacted should your qualifications meet our job requirements.
1. TCM Instructor - Part time
Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivering in-class lectures with an emphasis on professionalism, clarity and depth of concepts
- Tutoring students on request
- Assessing student academic performance and providing necessary assistance to studentsí studies
- Providing feedback to the students and the school in a timely manner
- Assisting in continuously improving the educational standards of the school
- Preparing and submitting all academic related documents in accordance with internal policies
- Degree in the field of TCM, preferably Masters or Ph.D.
- Over 2-years experience teaching TCM in English in a formal educational setting
- Profound knowledge of TCM (experience in research in related subjects is an asset)
- Proficiency in the English language and the ablility to prepare materials and present teaching contents in English
- Demonstrated tutoring skills
- A strong passion for and dedication to teaching and a willingness to go the extra mile to help students grow
Successful canadidates will earn the distinction of teaching at the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, a well-recognized and highly-regarded Canadian TCM school.